Vol. 56 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Appellate practice in the South Dakota Supreme Court.
- E-discovery practice, theory, and precedent: finding the right pond, lure, and lines without going on a fishing expedition.
- Amicus briefs in Indian law: the case of Plains Commerce Bank v. Long Family Land & Cattle Co.
- The basics of legislative history in South Dakota.
- Reading between the lines: the South Dakota Supreme Court's interpretation of S.D.C.L. section 20-9-4.1 in Gronseth v. Chester Rural Fire Protection District & Chester Fire Department.
- Time does not heal all wounds: an analysis of the defendant disarming decision in Murray v. Mansheim.
- Defenseless children: achieving competent representation for children in abuse and neglect proceedings through statutory reform in South Dakota.