Vol. 60 Nbr. 3, September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- After marriage equality, what's next for relationship recognition?
- But-for sex: equal protection and the individual right to marry a specific person without regard to sex.
- United States v. Windsor and interstate marriage recognition.
- The federal courts and marriage equality: who decides?
- Interpreting Hobby Lobby to not harm LGBT civil rights.
- Legislating love: ancillary issues arising from South Dakota's refusal to recognize same-sex marriage.
- The University of South Dakota School of Law.