Vol. 62 Nbr. 1, March - March 2017
- Dedication to Dean and Professor Emeritus Barry Vickrey.
- Dedication to Judge Kathleen F. Trandahl.
- Be neurotic and evolve into your special calling.
- Restoring American Antitrust's moral arc.
- The trial and incarceration of Andy Dufresne.
- A bone to pick: Applying a "Best Interest Of The Family" standard in pet custody disputes.
- Missing the mark: Alienation of affections as an attempt to address parental alienation in South Dakota.
- Back to the future: How the holding of Shelby County v. Holder has been a reality for South Dakota Native Americans since 1975.
- Called to the principal's office: How principal would have been held accountable in Mccaffree v. Principal under the new ERISA fiduciary standard.