Vol. 61 Nbr. 3, September - September 2016
- A dynamic duo: South Dakota's trust laws & business entity statutes.
- The series LLC: further limiting liability within the LLC or creating liability in the business organization arena? Only time will tell.
- Modern trust governance.
- Domestic asset protection trusts: examining the effectiveness of South Dakota asset protection trust statutes for removing assets from a settlor's gross estate.
- Incorporation of outcome-based learning approaches into the design of (incentive) trusts.
- Decanting: a practical roadmap for modernizing trusts in South Dakota.
- Foreign trusts and U.S. tax implications.
- South Dakota special spousal property trusts: South Dakota "steps-up" to the plate and hits a home run for surviving spouses.
- Charging orders: the peculiar mechanism.