Vol. 61 Nbr. 1, March 2016
- Providing a dynamic classroom experience.
- Could a state court's selection of another state's substantive law exceed constitutional limitations on choice of law?
- The trial of Tom Robinson.
- "Breaking up is hard to do": proposing legislative action in order to address the problems surrounding alimony and related divorce matters in South Dakota.
- Lost in the locality labyrinth: a search for the appropriate legal malpractice standard set forth in Hamilton v. Sommers.
- South Dakota's bar admission requirements: a critical analysis of the deficiencies in South Dakota's bar application relating to mental health diagnoses.