Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, December 2019
- Introduction, Special Issue 'Development, Democracy and Culture'.
- Rip it up and start again? The contemporary relevance of the 2005 UNESCO Convention on Cultural Diversity.
- An Unsustainable Modernity: democracy, the global climate emergency and environmental ethics.
- The problem of democracy in the ASEAN Creative City: the cases of Chiang Mai, Bandung, Cebu, and George Town.
- Trust and Cultural Governance.
- The democratic development potential of a cultural ecosystem approach.
- Animating political protests through artivism in 21st century Nairobi, Kenya.
- Is Civil Society Self-Regulation Effective? The case of Roman Third-Sector and the 'Mafia Capitale' Scandal.
- Indigenous Peoples' Identity vs. State's Right to Integrity: An Asia Overview.
- Germany's Rule of Law Interventions, Like thos Elsewhere, Need to Follow the Laws, Principles and Measures that Germany and the International Community Claim to Promote.