Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- East Timor's Community Reconciliation Process as a model for legal pluralism in criminal justice.
- General editorial.
- Legal pluralism within a transnational network of governance: the extraordinary case of rendition.
- Military law, justice, and culture in the British Army.
- Multicultural conflicts and national judges: a general approach.
- Multiculturalism, legal pluralism and the separability thesis: a postmodern critique of 'An African case for legal positivism'.
- Pan-Africanism or Imperialism? Unity and struggle towards a new democratic Africa.
- Religious courts alongside secular state courts: the case of the Turkish Alevis.
- Report on the IMISCOE-Funded B6 Workshop on 'Legal and Normative Accommodation in Multicultural Europe', Brussels 14-15 July, 2008.