Nbr. 16, April 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A bully in the playground: examining the role of neoliberal economic globalisation in children's struggle to become 'fully human'.
- An assessment of right to elementary education for a girl child in India: a review of international and national law.
- Beyond child participation in the occupied Palestinian territories: the case for 'protective solidarity'.
- Child defenders for child rights.
- Conducting research with children: capturing the voices of orphaned children heading households in Tanzania.
- Human trafficking: the angle of victimology - a commentary.
- Practitioners' perspectives of child migrant labour and child exploitation within cotton seed fields: cases from Gujarat, India.
- Right to education for all children in Vanuatu - are girls getting an equal opportunity to education compared to boys?
- Should a student in school be seen and not heard? An examination of student participation in U.S schools.
- The Omar Khadr case: how the Supreme Court of Canada undermined the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Three-day international colloquium on "Children and Governance: Holding the State Accountable," organised by HAQ Centre for Child Rights.