Vol. 20 Nbr. 2, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Caste, 'quotas' and discrimination in India: insights from interdisciplinary quantitative research; an interview with Ashwini Deshpande.
- Gendering legal discourse: a critical feminist analysis of domestic violence adjudication in India.
- Justisigns: a European overview of sign language interpreting provision in legal settings.
- Reconceptualising socio-economic rights in the transitional justice discipline.
- The European Union's response to smuggling of Syrian asylum seekers: the end of human rights?
- The impact of structural reform strategies of international financial institutons on the rule of law, good governance and development in Pakistan.
- We somehow survive: English language learning, social cohesion and questions of identity.