Nbr. 20, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- After the creative industries: cultural policy in crisis.
- Challenging the narratives: higher education institutions and agency in the creative economy.
- China's soft power policies and strategies: the cultural activist state.
- Cultural policies and cultural activism: the South African experience.
- Digital media activism and Nigeria's public sphere.
- Intergenerational transmission of values and cultural sustainability: the cultural participation of local, small town communities in Poland.
- Resisting linguistic imperialism: a response to the 'Chinese Dream.'(Special Issue: Cultural Economies and Cultural Activism)
- SLAM: the music city and cultural activism.
- The arts, Africa and economic development: the problem of intellectual property rights.
- The invisible city of alternative theatre: tactics, collective actions and micro-publics in Istanbul's cultural economy.
- Think piece: 'seismographs', 'watch dogs' or 'change agents'? Artistic interventions and cultural policy in processes of social transformation.