Nbr. 21, January 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Special Issue Introduction: Gender and Development.
- Access to Social Protection Minimum Floors as a tool to end early marriage in Mozambique.
- Children's Roles in Social Reproduction: reexamining the discourse on care through a child lens.
- Sexual Violence and its Resistance in Post-revolutionary Egypt: at the intersection between authoritarianism and patriarchy.
- The Relationship between Development and Gender Equality: in search of new perspectives on sustainable development through the lens of the 1959 Kuwaiti Nationality Law.
- The Victim, the Villain and the Rescuer: the trafficking of women and contemporary abolition.
- Travels of the 'Authentic Craftswoman': representing lives of value across transnational markets.