Vol. 85 Nbr. 6, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fiduciary duty.
- Lessons learned in my year as president.
- Annual reports of sections and divisions of The Florida Bar.
- Annual reports of Committees of the Florida Bar.
- When can a lawyer communicate with your client?
- Coram what? An introduction to federal special writs.
- Rev. Proc. 2010-36: something smells foul (again!) for Chinese drywall victims.
- Video surveillance in personal injury cases.
- The UN Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods--it's not your father's Uniform Commercial Code.
- Primer for trademark and copyright protection through the Office of Customs and Border Protection.
- Committees: A Resource for Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Hospices.
- Murder on the High Seas: The True Story of the Joe Coors Tragic Final Voyage.
- Don't Shoot! We're Republicans!