Vol. 93 Nbr. 6, November 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- At a Lookout Point.
- Indemnification Is Good, but Advancement Is Even Better: Make Sure You Know the Difference and Level the Playing Field from the Start.
- Summary of Recently Adopted Changes to the Florida Business Corporation Act and Harmonizing Changes to Other Florida Entity Statutes.
- Successful Execution of Trust Decanting.
- Danger Will Robinson: The New Frontier of Remote Online Notarization and Electronic Wills.
- IRA Accounts and Possible Stretch Reduction.
- Inconsistent, Inadequate, Unbalanced, and Compromised: Breaking Up with Flawed Verdicts.
- Affirmative Defenses in Florida Workers' Compensation.
- Reauthorization of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Act: In Pursuit of Tight Lines and Full Nets.
- Parties Beware: Your Qualified Representative in an Administrative Proceeding Might Not Be Qualified to Represent You If You Decide to Pursue an Appeal.
- The Issues Under Florida Law Relating to 'Personal Goodwill' in a Dissolution of Marriage.
- City of Debtors: A Century of Fringe Finance.
- It's Only an Opinion: An Appraiser in Court.
- Law and Addiction.