Vol. 94 Nbr. 6, November 2020
- We Can See the Bright Side, and We Keep Lawyering On.
- Trends, Prevention, and Loss Recovery for Victims of Real Estate Wire Fraud and Other Cybercrimes.
- Can You Get Stuck with Stucco? Coverage Under an EIFS Exclusion for Property Damage Caused by Construction Defects.
- Mental-Health Issues in Florida Family Law.
- Enjoining Employment Based on "Inevitable" Misappropriation: Yes, No, Maybe So!
- The Preservation of Error During Voir Dire.
- Application of the Florida-Friendly Landscaping Statute to Homeowner Disputes Regarding Violation of Restrictive Covenants.
- Aircraft Lien Law.
- Discovery in Administrative Proceedings: Whose Right and Who's Right?
- Social Media and the Progressive Limitations on Public Sector Employees' First Amendment Right to Free Speech.
- Terrain, Taxes, and Land Trusts: Saving the Florida Panther Through the Use of Conservation Easements.
- Expatriation from the United States: The Exit Tax.
- Honest Immigration.
- The Education of John Adams.
- Assessing Legal Responses to COVID-19.