Nbr. 2020, January 2020
- An Exploratory Voyage Across the Seas of Change.
- Easements Implied from a Preexisting Use: Escape from the Rabbit Hole.
- The Demise of Agency Deference: Florida Takes the Lead.
- Scientia Sit Potential: Is the Education Department's Newest Financial Responsibility Reporting Rule a Source of Powerful Knowledge or a Bureaucratic Mess?
- Summary of Recently Adopted Changes to the Florida Business Corporation Act and Harmonizing Changes to Other Florida Entity Statutes.
- Is It Over Yet? A Primer on Federal and State Appellate Finality Doctrines.
- Ending Permanent Periodic Alimony: A Crisis for Enforcing Equitable Distribution Waiting to Happen.
- Estate Planning During an Election Year: Will It Be 2012 All Over Again?
- A Whistleblower Hidden in Plain Sight: When Does an Employee Termination Risk a False Claims Act Filing?
- New Evolutions in the Law of Climate Change and Sea-Level Rise.
- The Yellow Brick Road to (Q)Oz Becomes Clearer.
- Healthism: Health-Status Discrimination and the Law.
- The Legal Guide to NFA Firearms and Gun Trusts: Keeping It Safe at the Range and in the Courtroom, 2d ed.
- Florida Legal Malpractice Law: Commentary and Forms.
- The Constitutional Origins of the American Civil War.
- Tools and Weapons.
- The Modern Republican Party in Florida.