Vol. 94 Nbr. 2, March 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- We Persevere Until We Reach Calmer Seas.
- False Claims Act.
- The Daubert Expert Standard: A Primer for Florida Judges and Lawyers.
- Trial Court Rehearings Compared with Appellate Court Rehearings.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Obligations for Businesses Using Background Checks for Employment Purposes.
- Not a Foregone Conclusion: The Importance of Advocating for a Favorable Remand Instruction in a Civil Appeal from a Final Judgment.
- Pets Should Receive Special Consideration in F.S. Ch. 61, Dissolution and F.S. Ch. 741, Domestic Violence.
- What's the Big Deal About Blockchain?
- Waters of the United States: A New Era for Federal Wetland Jurisdiction.
- In The Pursuit of Justice: A Prosecutor's Memoir.
- The Memorandum.