Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, September 2012
- 'Gender' wars at the United Nations.
- Religious liberty: a common challenge for Catholic-Muslim dialogue.
- Developing the seminal theology of Pope Paul VI: toward a civilization of love in the confident hope of the Gospel of Life.
- The foundation of rights in Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI from the perspective of the gift.
- Right to peace or human rights per se in Islamic states.
- Foundations of human rights and development: a critique of African human rights instruments.
- Teaching about religion in the public schools.
- The capacity of the human mind to know natural law.
- Dislocation expenses in an assignment for the benefit of creditors.