Vol. 8 Nbr. 1, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- A spousal hour.
- Mulieris Dignitatem twenty years later: an overview of the document and challenges.
- The feminine vocation and the economy.
- 'The feminine vocation' in Pope John Paul II's Mulieris Dignitatem.
- Learning from Mary: the feminine vocation and American law.
- 'Something not to be grasped': notes on equality on the occasion of the Twentieth Anniversary of Mulieris Dignitatem.
- The philosophical notion of equality.
- Communion or suspicion: which way for woman and man?
- Common carriage and liability in the rail transportation of toxic inhalation hazard materials.
- Should designers pay the price? A look at contributory trademark infringement as it relates to different outcomes of internet auction site litigation in the United States and France.