Vol. 10 Nbr. 2, March - March 2012
- Rosmini's understanding of rights in the church, the family, and civil society.
- Contemporary applications of Rosmini's view on personhood: slavery and intellectual property abuse.
- The relationship of the virtue of justice to blessed Antonio Rosmini's approach to human rights.
- Our debt to de Vitoria: a Catholic foundation of human rights.
- Francisco de Vitoria on the ius gentium and the American indios.
- Retrieving a Catholic tradition of subjective natural rights from the late scholastic Francisco Suarez, S.J.
- Aquinas on natural law and the question of a Kantian misreading.
- Aristotle on human rights.
- Human rights, ancient and modern.
- Humanitas in Cicero's moral philosophy and its Christian reception.