Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Systems of evidence in the age of complexity.
- Testable reliability: a modernized approach to ESI admissibility.
- Electronic health records systems: testing the limits of digital records' reliability and trust.
- Convergence of forensics, ediscovery, security, & law.
- Electronic discovery standardization.
- The direction and supervision by elected officials of Florida executive branch agencies and administrative rulemaking: 1968-2012.
- An "ungracious silence": the influence of Catholic thought upon the First Amendment and its impact upon the interpretation of the Free Exercise Clause.
- Selling our soul for tax breaks: electioneering, lobbying and the substantial burden factor under RFRA.