Vol. 9 Nbr. 2, March 2011
- Christianity on trial.
- The dilution problem and other arguments against same-sex marriage: how persuasive are they?
- When "I do" becomes "you won't!" - preserving the right to home school after divorce.
- The legal legacy of Pope Gregory I: in life and in letters.
- The right thing for the wrong reasons? The incorporation of the Second Amendment in McDonald v. Chicago.
- Rule 11's big-mouthed little brother: how a federal anti-SLAPP statute would reproduce Rule 11's growing pains.