Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, September 2011
- Are two lesbian parents better than a mom and dad? Logical and methodological flaws in recent studies affirming the superiority of lesbian parenthood.
- "New rights" in public international family law? What international law actually says.
- Who are the parents? In loco parentis, parens patriae, and abortion decisionmaking for pregnant girls in foster care.
- Illegal immigration overstays its welcome: how the criminalization of unlawful presence in America would help relieve inadequacies in federal immigration law.
- Sexting and subsidiarity: how increased participation and education from private entities may deter the production, distribution, and possession of child pornography among minors.