No. 44-1, March 1991
- 1990 Manuscript Reviewers
- An Examination of Executive Branch Appointments in the Reagan Administra Tion By Background and Gender
- Attention, Asymmetry, and Government Popularity in Britain
- Federal Court Policy-Making and Political Equality: an Analysis of Judicial Redistricting
- Institutional Manifestations of Accessiblity and Urban Economic Development Polity
- Political Strategies for Economic Manipulation: Democratic Elections in Greece 1960-1985
- Politicized Group Identification: the Case of Fundamentalism
- Religious Pluralism, Equal Opportunity, and the State
- The "Post-Modern" Presidency- a New Presidential Epoch?
- The Dynamics of National Executive Service: Ambition Theory and the Careers of Presidential Cabinet Members
- The Effects of Foreign Investment Upon Political Protest and Violence in Underdeveloped Societies
- The Supreme Court: Rehnquist's or Reagan's?
- Voting Fluidity and the Attitudinal Model of Supreme Court Decision Making