Vol. 17 No. 4, December 2022
- Machine Learning-based Decision-Making Systems, Cloud Computing and Blockchain Technologies, and Big Data Analytics Algorithms in Accounting and Auditing.
- Virtual Clones of Cyber-Physical Production Systems, Workspace Digital Twins, and Multi-Sensor Fusion Technologies in the Interactive Industrial Metaverse.
- Digital Twin-enabled Industrial Internet of Things, Multi-Sensory Extended Reality and Immersive Holographic Imaging Technologies, and 3D Modeling and Virtual Simulation Tools across Blockchain-based Decentralized Metaverse Systems.
- Virtual Modeling and Visual Computing Technologies, Internet of Things-based Decision Support and Remote Sensing Systems, and Context Awareness and Spatio-Temporal Fusion Algorithms in the Immersive Industrial Metaverse.
- Virtual Reality-based Visual Perception and Multi-Sensory Tracking Technologies, Geospatial Mapping and Simulation Modeling Tools, and Image Recognition and Cognitive Artificial Intelligence Algorithms in the Industrial Metaverse.