Vol. 16 No. 2, June 2021
- The Impact of the Obama and Trump Presidential Election Cycles on the S&P500.
- Intertwining Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee Green Behavior, and Environmental Sustainability: The Mediation Effect of Organizational Trust and Organizational Identity.
- Product Decision-Making Information Systems, Real-Time Sensor Networks, and Artificial Intelligence-driven Big Data Analytics in Sustainable Industry 4.0.
- Cyber-Physical Production Networks, Internet of Things-enabled Sustainability, and Smart Factory Performance in Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing Systems.
- Real-Time Big Data Analytics, Sustainable Industry 4.0 Wireless Networks, and Internet of Things-based Decision Support Systems in Cyber-Physical Smart Manufacturing.
- Robotic Wireless Sensor Networks, Big Data-driven Decision-Making Processes, and Cyber-Physical System-based Real-Time Monitoring in Sustainable Product Lifecycle Management.
- Internet of Things Smart Devices, Sustainable Industrial Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence-based Decision-Making Algorithms in Cyber-Physical System-based Manufacturing.