Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is Consumer Cognition Reducible to Neurophysiological Functioning?
- The Behavioral Economics of Decision Making: Explaining Consumer Choice in Terms of Neural Events.
- Oil Sector Spillover Effects to the Kuwait Stock Market in the Context of Uncertainty.
- Cognitively Enhanced Products, Output Growth, and Labor Market Changes: Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Workers by Automating Their Jobs?
- Towards a Smart Automated Society: Cognitive Technologies, Knowledge Production, and Economic Growth.