Economics, Management, and Financial Markets
- Addleton Academic Publishers
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Artificial Intelligence-based Decision-Making Algorithms, Industrial Big Data, and Smart Connected Sensors in Cloud-based Cyber-Physical Manufacturing Systems.
- Big Data-driven Smart Manufacturing: Sustainable Production Processes, Real-Time Sensor Networks, and Industrial Value Creation.
- Smart Logistics and Data-driven Decision-Making Processes in Cyber-Physical Manufacturing Systems.
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things Smart Devices, and Big Data-driven Decision-Making in Digital-Twin-based Cyber-Physical Production Systems.
- Revisiting Executive Pay, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China.
- Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms for Sustainable Manufacturing Processes in Industry 4.0: Networked, Smart, and Responsive Devices.
- Sustainable Internet-of-Things-based Manufacturing Systems: Industry 4.0 Wireless Networks, Advanced Digitalization, and Big Data-driven Smart Production.
- Real-Time Process Monitoring in Industry 4.0 Manufacturing Systems: Sensing, Smart, and Sustainable Technologies.
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems in Industry 4.0: Smart Factory Performance, Manufacturing Process Innovation, and Sustainable Supply Chain Networks.
- Cyber-Physical Smart Manufacturing Systems: Sustainable Industrial Networks, Cognitive Automation, and Big Data-driven Innovation.
- Oil Sector Spillover Effects to the Kuwait Stock Market in the Context of Uncertainty.
- STEPS TOWARDS SUSTAINABILITY--HUMAN RESOURCE CAPITAL AND EMPLOYEE WELLBEING BENCHMARKING EVIDENCE.
- GAINING MARKET SHARE IN EMERGING MARKETS PORTFOLIOS BY MODERATING EXTREME RETURNS: THE CASE OF PERU.
- Should Governments Tax Companies' Use of Robots? Automated Workers, Technological Unemployment, and Wage Inequality.
- Cognitively Enhanced Products, Output Growth, and Labor Market Changes: Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Workers by Automating Their Jobs?
- COMMUNICATIVE APPROACHES TO TEACHING LEGAL ENGLISH.
- A NEW MILESTONE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT --MOBBING IN A CONTINUOUSLY CHANGING WORK ENVIRONMENT.
- Cyber-Physical Smart Manufacturing Systems: Sustainable Industrial Networks, Cognitive Automation, and Data-Centric Business Models.
- Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems and Big Data Architectures in Industry 4.0: Smart Digital Factories, Automated Production Systems, and Innovative Sustainable Business Models.
- Is Consumer Cognition Reducible to Neurophysiological Functioning?