Vol. 16 Nbr. 3, September 2021
- An Exploratory Study on the Impact of the COVID-19 Confinement on the Financial Behavior of Individual Investors.
- Sustainable Organizational Performance, Cyber-Physical Production Networks, and Deep Learning-assisted Smart Process Planning in Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing Systems.
- Cyber-Physical Process Monitoring Systems, Real-Time Big Data Analytics, and Industrial Artificial Intelligence in Sustainable Smart Manufacturing.
- Robotic Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Thingsenabled Sustainability, and Real-Time Advanced Analytics in Cyber-Physical System-based Smart Factories.
- Artificial Intelligence-driven Big Data Analytics, Real-Time Sensor Networks, and Product Decision-Making Information Systems in Sustainable Manufacturing Internet of Things.
- Corporate Environmental Performance, Climate Change Mitigation, and Green Innovation Behavior in Sustainable Finance.