Nbr. 12, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The duty of treatment: human rights and the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
- Answering the millennium call for the right to maternal health: the need to eliminate user fees.
- Incorporating a 'best interests of the child' approach into immigration law and procedure.
- Buying our way out of corruption: performance-based incentive bonuses for developing country politicians and bureaucrats.
- Internationalized pro bono and a new global role for lawyers in the 21st century: lessons from nation-building in Southern Sudan.
- From aiding pirates to aiding human rights abusers: translating the eighteenth-century paradigm of the law of nations for the Alien Tort Statute.
- The Politics of Constructing the International Criminal Court.
- Corruption, Inequality, and the Rule of Law.