Nbr. 14, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Culture, dissent, and the state: the example of Commonwealth African marriage law.
- Legal pluralism in post-colonial Africa: linking statutory and customary adjudication in Mozambique.
- Procuring meaningful land rights for the women of Rwanda.
- Emergent disability and the limits of equality: a critical reading of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Complementarity in action: the role of civil society and the ICC in rule of law strengthening in Kenya.
- Going from bad to good: combating corporate corruption on World Bank-funded infrastructure projects.