Nbr. 6, January 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Human rights litigation under the ATCA as a proxy for environmental claims.
- Normativity in international law: the case of unilateral humanitarian intervention.
- Aftershocks: reflections on the implications of September 11.
- Making access to pharmaceuticals a reality: legal options under TRIPS and the case of Brazil.
- The complementary and conflicting relationship between the Special Court for Sierra Leone and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Staged cities: mega-events, slum clearance, and global capital. .