Nbr. 13, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Maximum feasible participation of the poor: new governance, new accountability, and a 21st century war on the sources of poverty.
- Visions of social transformation and the invocation of human rights in Mumbai: the struggle for the right to housing.
- The ethics of global justice lawyering.
- Transnational lawyering and legal resistance in national courts: Palestinian cases before the Israeli Supreme Court.
- Distributing emissions rights in the global order: the case for equal per capita allocation.