Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, March - March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The wolf at the door: the impact of hedge fund activism on corporate governance.
- Ex-ante corporate governance.
- Risk-related activism: the business case for monitoring nonfinancial risk.
- Financial regulation and supervision in corporate governance of banks.
- Sharing app or regulation Hack(ney)? Defining Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Corporate liability abroad under the Alien Tort Statute.
- Who's afraid of the big bad NCAA? The Ed O'Bannon v. NCAA decision's impact on the NCAA's amateurism model.