Vol. 44 Nbr. 2, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- How Investors Can (and Can't) Create Social Value.
- Commoditized Governance: The Curious Case of Investment Company Shared Series Trusts.
- Shareholder Divorce Court.
- How to Regulate the Regulators: Applying Principles of Good Corporate Governance to Financial Regulatory Authorities.
- Wearing Down HIPAA: How Wearable Technologies Erode Privacy Protections.
- Forecasting Change: Examining the Future of Agricultural Data Processors and Ownership Rights.
- Due Process Implications of Panel Stacking at the USPTO.