Vol. 44 Nbr. 3, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Corporate Stewardship.
- Recoupling Founders with Their IP - Improving Innovation by Rationalizing IRC Section 351: Licensing vs. Assignment of Founders' IP in VC-Backed Startups.
- BEYOND BEHOLDEN.
- Cruel and Unusual Corporate Punishment.
- Cultivating a Better Strain of Trademark Law: Why the Unlawful Uses Doctrine Should Be Modified for State-Legal Marijuana-Related Marks.
- How Technology is Shifting Agency from Doctors to Patients: The Cost and Impact of Medical Technologies to Traditional Liability and Malpractice.
- Mortgage Underwriters: Deciphering Exempt Status Under the FLSA's Enigmatic Administrative Exemption.