Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, September 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Doctrinal Quandary of Manipulative Practices in Securities Markets: Artificial Pricing, Price Discovery, and Liquidity Provision.
- Is Antitrust's Consumer Welfare Principle Imperiled?
- Making Corporations More Humane Through Artificial Intelligence.
- Beach Money Exits.
- Corporate Dualism: Applying a Dual-Standard of Liability Under Section 14(e)'s Tender Offer Antifraud Provisions.
- Iowans Need Change: The Case for Repeal of Iowa's Certificate of Need Law.
- An Epic Change to Employment Law.
- Cleaning Up the Illinois Brick Mess.
- State Medical Boards: Are the Regulators Regulated?