Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Self-Driving Contracts.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Case for Improving Director Independence Disclosure.
- The "Reasonable Investor" of Federal Securities Law: Insights from Tort Law's "Reasonable Person" & Suggested Reforms.
- Cross-Market Balancing of Competitive Effects: What Is the Law, and What Should It Be?
- Historic Preservation: Incentivizing Companies Through Tax Credits.
- What Does It Mean to be Willful? Opinion Letters in the Wake of the Willful Infringement Standard of Halo v. Pulse.
- Reversing the Burden: Preventing Malfeasance in the Financial Services Industry by Presuming Fault.
- Keeping Medical Liability Costs Down: How Captive Insurance and Damages Caps Could Help Control Rising Healthcare Costs.