Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Broken promises: the role of reputation in private equity contracting and strategic default.
- Substance and semblance in investor protection.
- A defense of the corporate law duty of care.
- A standing question: mortgages, assignment, and foreclosure.
- The future of farming after Bowman V. Monsanto.
- The contraceptive mandate and the Regulatory Accountability Act: lessons learned concerning procedural obstacles in agency rulemaking.
- Compensation isn't everything: the threshold-remuneration test for employment discrimination under Title VII.
- Neither admit nor deny: recent changes to the Securities and Exchange Commission's longstanding settlement policy.