Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Multijurisdictional M&A litigation.
- The fiduciary gap.
- The new global financial regulatory order: can macroprudential regulation prevent another global financial disaster?
- Crossing the fault line in corporate criminal Law.
- Beyond the brokerage fee: the hidden cost of investment through brokerage firms - due process protection.
- Sexy sex discrimination: why appearance-based discrimination is sex discrimination.
- Drilling for disclosure: resource extraction issuer disclosure and American Petroleum Institute v. SEC.
- Squalls in the safe harbor: investment advice & regulatory gaps in regulation crowdfunding.