Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, January 2016
- Common law constitutionalism and its counterpart in Japan.
- The environment and the economy: Serbia's accession to the European Union.
- Out with the old, in with the new: an analysis of economic trends beyond New World wine innovation.
- Wiping out an entire religion: how ISIS will inevitably eliminate an ancient culture unless the United States employs military and diplomatic intervention.
- One turkey, seven drumsticks: a look at genetically modified food labeling laws in the United States and the European Union.
- Cyberterrorism: combating the aviation industry's vulnerability to cyberattack.
- Fourth Circuit provides its own definition of "sexual abuse of a minor".
- Use of counterfeit immigration documents for employment not a continuing offense.
- The broad interpretation of "lapse of time" provides protections beyond the bounds of the U.S.-Mex. Treaty.
- The required records exception includes regulatory foreign banking records but reflects the Fifth Amendment's purpose.