Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dear reader.
- Implications of offset agreements.
- Cross-border domestic violence: the global pandemic and the call for uniform enforcement of civil protection orders.
- Hate or civic pride? The speech of symbols in the United States, Germany and Japan.
- Heads or tails: how Europe will become the global hub for Bitcoin business if the United States does not reexamine its current regulation of virtual currency.
- Police oversight: civilian oversight boards and lessons learned from our neighbors to the north.
- Trademark law - extraterritorial application of the Lanham Act saves an American brand from a Canadian retail pirate.
- Constitutional law - foreign commerce clause sucks the life from Dracula through giving restitution to foreign sex trafficking victims.
- Statutory interpretation - plain language reading of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act precludes terrorist victims from retribution.