Vol. 38 Nbr. 2, June 2015
- A benchmark in Asian judicial reform: the new Korean jury system.
- The applicability of the humanitarian intervention "exception" to the Middle Eastern refugee crisis: why the international community should intervene against ISIS.
- Secular government, religious finance: Turkey's growth in Islamic finance and banking.
- "Fat taxing" our way to a healthier world.
- Beyond good intentions: the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention's pursuit of prescriptive enforcement.
- A stick in the global carrot patch: the business of corporate social responsibility in India's Companies Act 2013.
- United States quickly shuts door to Cuba in most recent jurisdictional FSIA case.
- Second Circuit applies defense of in pari delicto to Racketeer Influence Corrupt Organization Act claim.
- Informer lacks standing to bring complaint under s. 962 of the Neutrality Act.
- Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act does not alter Sherman Act's coverage of import trade.