Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, June - June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Results-based lending and the evolving fiduciary and safeguard policy requirements of the World Bank's lending operations.
- Dangerous precedents: circumventing extradition to implement the death penalty.
- Above capacity: relieving overcrowded prison systems in Latin America with international drug control reform.
- The certainties in life: death, taxes, and global warming? An analysis of border tax adjustments as incentives for promoting worldwide energy efficiency.
- Epic failure: the uncomfortable truth about the United States' role in the failure of the global war on drugs and how it is going to fix it.
- Second Circuit denies interlocutory appeal of discovery sanctions requiring foreign defendant to violate bank secrecy laws.
- Ninth Circuit issues preliminary injunction recognizing activist conservation society as pirates.
- Neglected consequences of the terrorism exception to the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.
- Eleventh Circuit holds private commercial arbitration panel is a 'tribunal' for purposes of 28 U.S.C. 1782.