Vol. 38 No. 1, January 2015
- Reframing the Kiobel case: political recognition and state jurisdiction.
- Hierarchy of norms: the case for the primacy of human rights over WTO law.
- Multistakeholder approach to Internet governance: a collaborative effort combating illegal internet activities.
- More money, more problems: a look at the implications of the Naval Vessel Transfer Act of 2008, Pub. L. No. 110-429, [section] 201, 122 Stat. 4842 (2008) on U.S.-Israeli relations.
- Why unleashing military force against terrorism is illegal, immoral, and just plain dumb.
- Get fracking: how China is institutionally unprepared to handle the technological advances of a shale revolution.
- Contract Law--Nominal Damages Awarded to Plaintiff for Failure to Meet Commercial Contract Specifications--Diotte v. Consolidated Dev. Co., 2014 CarswellNB 410 (Can. N.B.C.A.) (WL).
- Immigration Law--Court of Appeals of Washington Holds Spousal Maintenance Order Not Required to Enforce I-864 Obligation--In re Marriage of Khan, 332 P.3d 1016 (Wash. Ct. App. 2014).
- Securities Law--Section 10(b) Liability Not Applicable to Domestic Securities-Based Swap Agreements on Foreign Securities--Parkcentral Global Hub Ltd. v. Porsche Auto. Holdings SE, 763 F.3d 198 (2d Cir. 2014).
- Immigration Law--Eleventh Circuit Granted Pardon Outside of the Federal Definition of a Full Pardon--Castillo v. United States AG, 756 F.3d 1268 (11th Cir. 2014).
- International Family Law--The Balancing Act of the Grave Risk of Harm Exception Under the Hague Convention of Civil Aspects of International Child Abuse--Ermini v. Vittori, 758 F.3d 153 (2d Cir. 2014).