Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction the tax compliance conundrum.
- Minding the gap: a ten-step program for better tax compliance.
- Cash businesses and tax evasion.
- Tax defiers and the tax gap: stopping 'frivolous squared' before it spreads.
- Refund anticipation loans and the tax gap.
- Targeting the tax gap: the case of the RAL and the advanced notice of proposed rulemaking.
- The gap in the employment tax gap.
- The estate tax non-gap: why repeal a 'voluntary' tax?
- The morals of the marketplace: a cautionary essay for our time.
- California's fight against global warming: finally getting smart about sprawl?
- Legislating to keep children safe at school: are sex offenders really worse than murderers?
- Stemming the subprime crisis: the North Carolina foreclosure prevention project.