Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The central-local relationship.
- Local fiscal autonomy requires constraints: the case for fiscal menus.
- Property taxes and their limits: evidence from New York City.
- Housing changing households: regulatory challenges for micro-units and accessory dwelling units.
- The new exclusionary zoning.
- From urban renewal and displacement to economic inclusion: San Francisco affordable housing policy 1978-2014.
- How a civil right to counsel can help dismantle concentrated poverty in America's inner cities.
- The right to stay gay: SB 1172 and SOCE.
- Arena development and environmental review reform under SB 743.