Vol. 21 Nbr. 3, June 2010
- Tribute to professor Brian Bercusson.
- Labor law beyond U.S. borders: does what happens outside of America stay outside of America?
- The ILO's Better Factories Cambodia program: a viable blueprint for promoting international labor rights?
- The WTO distraction.
- The evolution of labor provisions in U.S. free trade agreements: lessons learned and remaining questions examining the Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR).
- The ILO and the impact of labor standards: working on the ground after an ILO Commission of inquiry.
- Extraterritoriality by other means: how labor law sneaks across borders, conquers minds, and controls workplaces abroad.