Vol. 22 Nbr. 2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The new frontier of public safety.
- Captive constituents: prison-based gerrymandering and the current redistricting cycle.
- Normative elements of parole risk.
- American prison culture in an international context: an examination of prisons in America, the Netherlands, and Israel.
- Foreigners in a carceral age: immigration and imprisonment in the United States.
- Bringing transparency and accountability to criminal justice institutions in the South.
- The passage and implementation of the Prison Rape Elimination Act: legal endogeneity and the uncertain road from symbolic law to instrumental effects.
- The origins of back-end sentencing in California: a dispatch from the archives.
- The efficacy of severe child pornography sentencing: empirical validity or political rhetoric?
- Rethinking indirect victim eligibility for U non-immigrant visas to better protect immigrant families and communities.
- A critical appraisal of the Department of Justice's new approach to medical marijuana.