Vol. 21 Nbr. 2, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- An examination of whether U.S. country of origin labeling legislation plays a role in protecting consumers from contaminated food.
- Nutrient pollution from land applications of manure: discerning a remedy for pollution.
- On (cr)edibility: why food in the United States may never be safe.
- E pluribus unum: data and operations integration in the California criminal justice system.
- Striking back: using death penalty cases to fight disproportionate sentences imposed under California's three strikes law.
- Return to sender: responses to Professor Carrington et al. regarding four proposals for a Judiciary Act of 2009.
- Imagining immigration without DOMA.