Vol. 59 Nbr. 1, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The rising role of state constitutional law: an introduction to a series of articles on the South Dakota Constitution.
- History of the 1889 South Dakota Constitution.
- Privacy in the workplace, fact or fiction, and the value of an authorized use policy (AUP).
- No lie about it, the perjury sentencing guidelines must change.
- What is "EET"? A proposal to add a series of referent-inclusive third person singular pronouns and possessive adjectives to the English language for use in legal drafting.
- Are South Dakota employees afraid to whistle their tune?: an argument for expanded whistleblower protections in South Dakota.
- Paws off my porch: sniffing out Florida v. Jardines' effect on drug dogs and homes.
- Slightly-gross: South Dakota's addiction to a bad comparative negligence law and the need for change.